Best #Hashtags Related To Your Photo, Text and Link
Find and copy trending hashtags related to your photo, text, and link in a matter of seconds to boost your social media posts reach
Step by steps guides for HashtagBrownie
Choose your entry button first [Photo Brownie]/[Text Brownie]/[Link Brownie]:
• Choose one photo by clicking on ‘Choose One’ button to select the photo and press ‘Open’ button • Review and select hashtags from 'Trending Hashtags' to ‘Your Selected Hashtags’ section simply by click on each hashtag o You can select all hashtags by clicking on ‘Comparing Arrows’ icon in middle section o To remove a hashtag from your list, simply click on selected hashtag in 'Your Selected Hashtags' section o You can remove/switch all hashtags in both sections by clicking on 'Comparing Arrows' in middle section • When your hashtags list is ready, click on 'Highlight All Selected Hashtags' - This button converts the hashtags into plain text format o You can press CTRL+C on keyboard or right click on your mouse and select 'Copy' to copy your selected hashtags to your destination • To find more information about your picture, click on 'View More Related Contents' button to review: o Facebook, Instagram and Twitter sample posts previews with the hashtags - You can click on hashtags in the previews to view the hashtag pages on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter o Similar Photos on Web - Clickable o Copies of Your Photo on Web - Clickable o Web Pages That Included Your Photo - Clickable • To hide the related content, click on 'hide related contents' button • To close the whole section and go back to home page, click on ‘Close’ icon on top right part of the section
• Copy and paste your text into ‘Your Text’ section and press ‘Start Cooking!’ button • Note: Only English language is accepted • All the steps related to hashtags on [Photo Brownie] except 'View More Related Contents' section applies to [Text Brownie] section too
• Copy and paste your valid URL into ‘Your URL’ section and press ‘Start Cooking!’ button • Note: Your web page needs to have a consistent topic in order to be analyzed • All the steps related to hashtags on [Photo Brownie] except 'View More Related Contents' section applies to [Link Brownie] section too
View the screencast:
•System fonts (like: "Open Sans", "Nunito") - Google Fonts API •Google Material Icons •Logo designed by our team
• Webpack Angular 4 • SCSS + Bourbon
• Node.js + Express.js • Body parser + Request
• Google Machine Learning API (Vision, Natural Language) - Free pack • "All-Hashtag.com" XHR API • Aylien text API
• Front-end: Firebase - https://hashtagbrownie-a776a.firebaseapp.com • Back-end: Heroku - https://hashtagbrownie.herokuapp.com
Good idea! Yet, the UI could be more minimalistic for such an app.
Your feedback to my entry would be appreciated as well.
Please do look out for my entry.
Amazing app overall. I particularly liked the user interface and design.
Easily one of the best apps in the competition
Great idea and I love the design !
Good Design., But seems to be not working..!
That looks impressive, and afaik it's unique! :) It did have some issues with too large images (googleapi responds with HTTP 400 and no there's no feedback to the user)
Great work buddy
Very cool & great execution!
Design looks clean and finished.
Very cool idea have not seen something similar.
For the fair estimation, I should the separate your work and the functional of the external API, that is really awesome.
I assume your main goal was making the frontend for that API. Comfortable, simple and nice.
You are quite close to this goal, but I suppose, that just a frontend to API is not that usual user want to have.
Some suggestions for improvement the user experience:
1. I would choose the other colours and design and I suppose that it should be closer to design of popular social networks.
2. When I look at preview:
I thought, that good idea not only extract hashtags, but give the user the possibility to share his content with your tags.
a) User uploads the photo.
b) Choices some of suggested hashtags.
c) Then writes the description and send the photo to his instagram for example.
Your interface is super cute! I love the "hashtag brownie" name you've given
Looks very nice.
Design is really beautiful and functions well. I can see how it could be quite useful if you are wanting to use a bunch of hashtags, but I also worry about being shadowbanned from using too many. I think you did a wonderful job!!
I'm amazed! This is a great idea especially for mining trending info. Good job and good luck!
This makes life very easy for #tag ppl. Amazing app. All the best
App looks good from all perspectives. Can you tell me a scenario, where it will be useful?
Nice design and interesting idea.
It looks really nice but I had to read the instructions to figure out what it does :).
What a fun site! Good job!
It was neat to see my photo compared to "similar" photos on the web. I liked that you didn't stop with one input type but had photo, text, and web. The UI was a little too big for me on desktop. On mobile it was better, but nested scrolling makes it hard to navigate. I like the idea and think this could be useful.
Not that hashtags are so useful but this is so well executed I rated it top! Excellent work using machine learning to generate the tags.
It's useful and the design is amazing
Good App! :)
Your feedback to our entry would be appreciated as well. GLHF!
Nice UI .....!
Wow! Cool within 48 hours !! :)
I like the concept a lot and my first test worked a treat, I admit i tried a few obscure images to test visual recognition and i might have broken it
UI looks really good! I also liked the idea..overall very nice idea and inplementation!! :)
Great design. I would actually use a simple API version of this. @AngularJS_News uses a proprietary system for this.
Beautiful design and clever idea, nice job.
Nice App that you guys have developed in 48 hours. I really want to appreciate your idea.!! I loved it. cool design and animation. Keep doing the Good work :) All the best :)
It will be great if you are playing my game and provide your feedback :)
This was a fun application that had strong UI chops and I believe could be extended to do some non-trivial marketing automation. I really liked the breadth of technologies used in the project especially Google Machine learning API and Firebase.