Aren't you curious to know how many listeners are tuning to same artists? If yes, why don't you check it out. Type in your favourite band / artist to know more
Explore the famous Artists and their Albums
Explore all the famous Artists and their latest hit Albums and know the number of listeners
Follow Read Me file
View the screencast:
Last.fm API, Angular 2.0
Good idea, yet needs some work.
Your feedback to my entry would be appreciated as well.
A nice fun app!! I think it should be a bit more engaging. All the best.
Do check out and review my entry too and review.
That is the coolest application you tried in 48 hours. I will suggest you to add some more feature and UX.
I have tried a new innovative game. Your feedback to my entry is also highly appreciated!
Interesting for music lover
Good app. It can have a lot more features like user comments, ratings, option to "favorite" an artist. listen to a track demo etc. I'd be glad if you could give feedback for my app - http://www.angularattack.com/entries/412-divine-developers
I like that the initial interface is just a search box. Simple is good. Some misc feedback:
- typically with search you don't show results until the user types 2 chars and there is a debounce time but that isn't a huge deal
- you really need to have keyboard functionality so I can scroll down the list of results with my down arrow and select one.
- I am not a fan of increasing the size of an item when you mouse over it. too janky on the screen
- when you click on an item it brings up more details...but really just the number of listeners + a link to know more. that is sort of useless for a details view and you could include both of these things in the results
- instead of linking over to the site, it would be cool if you had a local version of the info even if it was a copy so you can customize it from there.
Good App! :)
Your feedback to our entry would be appreciated as well. GLHF!
Nice work. Too simple to be competitive though.