Making Music Collaboration Better
This Is A Drum Machine And Chat Application Where You Can Create, Listen Beats In Real Time With Your Peers Irrespective Of The Places Where Your Peer Composer Resides.It's An Online Music Jamming Session.Also They Can Share Their Experience Through Chats/Audio.
Experiencing Collaboration, Sharing In A New Way.
Please Open It In Modern Browsers And Make Sure That You Are Having A Good Internet Connection
1)Open Up The Url 2)Enable TogetherJS 3)Send The Add Friend Link To Your Peer/Others 4)Wait For Him To Join It 5)Start Playing The Beat And Collaborate It To It(You Can Hear Same Beat At Same Time(Try Chatting, Sharing Emotions About The Beat)
View the screencast:
Great work, I like the collaborative playing :)
Very nice idea :) Playing around makes fun and the design looks great. It is very easy to use.
Even though I am not that musical great submission :)
Great, works nicely!!!
Simple idea but great implementation!
Look great too! Good job!
Your feedback to my entry would be appreciated as well.
Pretty cool app that you have designed in 48 hours. I really loved it.!! I will suggest you to provide some additional features to the app :)
Overall it is a Good work :) while clicking keys the sound is lasting for more second.!! Kindly check your key controls once. :)
It will be great if you are playing a game which is developed by me and giving feedback :)
I did a song and was so funny :)
Really nice and complete, pretty fun too ;)
Let me know what you think about my entry ;)
Nice app. I enjoyed it :)
Your feedback to my entry would be appreciated. Thanks.
Real time collab was neat. I tried using the mic but it didn't appear to work. It was really fun to play with and see the other user interact with the interface. It didn't launch TogetherJS on the first load so a refresh was required. Overall this was a great experience. Good job!
Great concept and superb execution!
Cool drum machine. Amazing that you did all this on youeself in 48h
Liked the idea of remotely composing/playing music with your friends. good use of together.js
Fun demo. It was nice to see how you're combining the Web Audio API with WebRTC for collaboration.
Wow, this is another superb app which is very well crafted and it amazed me that it has been achieved in 48 hrs timeline. Right from design, fun and innovation everything is awesome. I would like to know next step for this app.
Here are some of the things that I liked:
- Really fun to play with for anyone.
- Clean and easy to understand, learn and use interface even for a somebody that's never worked with sound apps before.
- The real-time collaboration aspects is really awesome! Multiple users viewing and editing the same live session together with voice and IM chat is really cool.
Some ideas for expansion of the app:
- Add a way to preview the sound of an instrument
- More instruments and a way to add or remove instruments to the session, maybe also multiple instrument sets
- Volume and pitch control for each instrument channel
- Live recording (Voice and live instruments), guitarists and vocalists will like this
- Add a way to save your sequence for later use with profile management etc. and maybe a way to discover other musicians on the site for collaboration and social aspect
- Export sound files, midi, wav, etc. maybe even export to popular sound apps like reason etc.
- Share result on social media
- Invite to sessions via social media and messaging apps
- Maybe expand beyond just a repeatable sequence towards full track creation (on different view to keep the interface simple). Maybe a section management interface or live mixing and recording interface
I know 48 hours is way to short to implement much more than you already have so I'm merely mentioning these ideas in case you plan to expand the app.
This is very similar to a Reason Redrum Computer and I've seen websites with this idea before, the live collaborative aspect is quite unique though.
You've done very well to get this done in 48 hours and it's feature rich and very well polished so well done!
Making beats is a blast! Clean UI and everything seemed to run smooth.
I love the coupling of a bunch of existing technologies to make something new and fun. I know it is out of scope for the hackathon, but a mobile version would be great.
Wohoo!! Loved it.
Great user experience, and a useful utility for the musicians too. This can be used for the online tutorials as well. Superb.
Way to go,
Had fun playing this with a friend :) Great work!
The idea has potential. Impressive work for one person in 48h.